POLIBAK, with the consciousness of the sustainable approach, manages its activities towards transferring a clean and healthy environment to the next generations, using energy and natural sources in a productive way, and improving the environmental awareness of its employees together with quality, product safety, Environmental and Occupational health and safety systems. Furthermore, it complies with all national and international legal regulations and arrangements with regards to plastics in contact with food.
Documentation and continuity of all such systems are followed through the QDMS (Quality Documentation Management System).
POLIBAK has been certified with;
- ISO 9001:2015 (LRQA) since 1998,
- AIB (AIB International) since 1998,
- BRC/IOP BRCGS(LRQA) since 2006,
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (RINA) since 2016
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (LRQA) since 2020
- ISCC PLUS International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (INTERTEK) since 2021
Polibak undergoes 3rd party audits (announced/unannounced), for the renewal of certificates every year.